Sock bun here, sock bun there, sock buns are literally everywhere! And little may you know, they're super easy to do, which may not be convincing considering how perfect they look, but we swear, they really are easy and quick to do! Follow our simple steps below and get that perfect sock bun 'do on your hair to do!
- Genty comb your hair back and away from your face
- Depending on your bun preference, whether it be high or low, create a tight ponytail.
- Take a clean sock and cut the tip of it off, where your toes would normally fit in
- Roll the sock up into a scrunchie
- Slide the sock scrunchie onto your ponytail so that the entire ponytail is coming out through the hole
- Press the sock bun scrunchie firmly down your ponytail to your head, fan out your ponytail so that it covers the entire sock and begin folding the hair in your ponytail over the sock scrunchie
- Carefully tuck in any stray hairs that have not been folded in while rolling your ponytail into the bun
- Secure with bobby pins around the entire bun
Will you try the sock bun look?